Online Coaching with Chris
Dr Chris Gaviglio has managed the BFR Training programs for:
At Home Workouts?
No problem. Chris can adapt your programs to suit any situation and will FaceTime with you to help you with your technique. All while achieving amazing results.
Results Based Coaching
Free Video Call
This 30-minute video meeting is a great way to start the training relationship and find out exactly what your goals are and how you and Chris are going to work together to achieve them.
Online Programming & Coaching
- Totally customised training program designed specifically for your needs, equipment, experience and goals.
- Free TrainHeroic account to access your monthly programs and how to video exercises.
- If you're competing you'll receive periodised planning to account for any specific competitions and major goals.
- Direct communication with Chris over messaging and video feedback.
- Monthly video calls to discuss your progress and adjust your training.
- Video your reps and get feedback on your technique.
What Clients are Saying
Jacqui has been working with Chris for over 6 years. 3 months leading up to the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, she was training in her house with no gym equipment due to covid. Chris quickly pivoted her training using limited equipment. Jacqui's training flourished winning a Silver Medal in the Skeleton.
Cedric has been doing BFR training for over 7 years. Just 3 weeks prior to the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, Cedric tore his hamstring which nearly derailed his Olympic campaign. Normally a 6-week injury, he completed an accelerated hamstring rehab and strengthening program with TheBFR.co which got him to the line and compete with no issues.
A certified sport nutrition coach who has been studying aging for the past 20 years. At 51 years old she is very active but has little injuries at times and cannot lift heavy weights.
At the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, in lane 8 of her 200m semi-final she smashed her own personal best and narrowly missed out on the final with a finish time of 22.56 seconds to finish 12th overall.
Consultancy and Speaking
Chris also enjoys speaking about strength and conditioning and BFR training and how to incorporate them into enhancing human performance.
His clients include:
- Australian Institute of Sport
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Association
Chris is based in Brisbane, Australia. Book him as your next speaker for an event or as a consultant for your business.Enquire